Recreational Recital Performance Fee Details
The Recreational Recital Performance Fee includes the dancer’s costume, all costume accessories, tights, a recital T-shirt, online music access and access to the digital link of all recital shows (recital DVDs are not available).
The Recital Performance Fee will be billed to all recreational dancers (except Dance and Play who can elect to participate in the recital) in two equal non-refundable deposits. The 1st deposit will be posted by November 10, 2020 and payment is due by December 1, 2020. The 2nd deposit will be posted by January 10, 2021 and payment is due on March 1, 2021. The credit card on file will be automatically charged for this amount on the payment due date (excluding accounts set up as “auto bill my entire bill”).
- All-Star Dancers (1st Class): $100.00/dancer
- All-Star Dancers (Each Additional Class): $75.00/dancer/discipline
- Movin’ & Groovin’ and Dance and Play (optional): $100.00/dancer
- Pre-Comp Dancers: $175.00/dancer
- Preschool, and Kindergarten Dancers: $125.00/dancer
- Superheroes Dancers: $100.00/dancer
UPDATED – Due to the limited number of tickets available due to Covid-19, Studio 4 will be live streaming Recital 2021. Studio 4 Recital Families will be assessed a $20 Live Stream Fee this year. This link can be shared with anyone.