The health and safety of our community is our top priority.
- Use the above link for our current Covid-19 Isolation/Quarantine Policy
- Our lobby remains closed at this time for dancers aged Kindergarten and up (excluding Adaptive Dancers). Kindergarten parents may still walk their dancers in and come back in for pick-up.
- Masks are still required for everyone aged 2 and older.
- A general notification will be emailed to any class/team in which there is a positive case. Notification will not be made to any additional/optional classes.
- Studio 4 will not be giving refunds for Covid-19 related absences and class cancellations. Dancers may be given a modified Zoom class schedule and/or videos to use during any necessary isolations/quarantines.
- Stay home if you are a close contact and/or are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms.
- Report positive cases and required quarantines (due to close exposures) immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the announcement to read more…
Interested in joining Studio 4 or looking for additional information?
Call us at
Fall-Spring Office Hours
Sept 13th – May 26th – 2022
See “Important Dates” for closed dates
|Monday||11-3pm & 4:30-7:30pm|